Thursday, June 05, 2008

I ❤ STRINGS + Mrs Chua's farewell
























Today was quite a tiring, but very very fulfilling day (: The first good news is that I found my phone's cable! I'm now transferring the 360 photos/ videos into my comp YAY.

Strings today made me very happy as usual :D Even though only me and yueling turned up for sectionals! I guess it turned out as a sort of blessing-in-disguise since we combined with the v2s and I got to know some of the sec 1s better (: Sectionals was quite enjoyable and full of laughter, though my Saigon still needs some work! I seem to always hit some of the notes wrongly :/ After sectionals was the fun part :D Strings was planning this surprise party for Mrs. Chua, so everyone started blowing balloons and preparing. I couldn't blow a balloon, quote sydney, "no enough lung power". ><>
After most people left me, rach, seryee, maggie, + june and annie stayed back to play volleyball with the balloons. It totally gave me abs! We were running and jump around like monkeys excited children heehee, and quote annie "for the first time this room actually felt hot"! It was a great deal of fun though I suspect it is partially responsible for my muscles taking a longer time that usual to react tonight! and fast forward X10 me and annie were at the piano sightreading stuff :D We played Chopin's Nocturne, Prelude and a Fugue haha. We were quite loser we just couldn't coordinate! and we laughed ourselves silly i bet i've abs now! but it was fun we should do it more often (: and rach and xinyi who came back were laughing at us! xD


okay fast forward x2 after we got bored and xinyi left, me rach and annie played Saigon, Nielsen and a bit of Britten. I realise that I actually don't sound so bad! Not that I sound good, my bow stroke needs a lot more work!! but I was quite surprised that I actually sound quite okay (: then Annie Zeng left and okay i must clarify! I am not getting bimbotic! >( I AM GOING TO SUE ANNIE FOR SLANDER. haha but the reactions of both annie and rach when they learnt that i watched gg was quite funny x)

then annie left! and me and rach decided to be random and draw on a balloon :D she drew, I suggested lyrics and tried to play the songs on the piano. I have zero harmonic sense or creativity D: nvm I'll work on it! In the end she wrote the lyrics of Colours of the Wind, Collide and Chasing Cars. HAHA all start with C such a nice coincidence! :D and her range is big. Why is my range so miserably small! I don't know how to use my head voice despite having gone for the mep vocal workshop :/ I took the balloon home in the end, it's really pretty! and i took lotsss of pictures of it but i'm not very talented in photography :((( anw thanks rach for staying back, even though we didn't go out in the end cos of the rain which refused to stop. I think a little quiet time by ourselves with music and lyrics is great too (:
Yay i'll post photos in the next post cos I finally have all my 360 photos! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home